pressure on head
If feel pressure on the right side of my head and I have to push my head really hard in order to feel relief. It makes me feel really uncomfortable and my right ear becomes warms and I have to also push it to feel relief. This usually happens during exercise, but lately I've been feeling it when I'm not exercising. I don't know if it's anything serious. I do get headaches, but not enough to bother my life. I don't know if I should see a doctor or not. Is this common? If so, is there anything I can do to stop it?
How are you? Do you have any history of ear diseases? The pressure on your head may be caused by tension-type headaches which presents with  a dull, non-throbbing pain,  associated with tightness of scalp or neck. This may be be attributed to emotional stress. Exertional headaches, on the other hand, are generalized headaches with pain of short duration during or following physical exertion (running, jumping, or sexual intercourse), or passive exertion (sneezing, coughing). Rest, ice packs, and over-the-counter pain medications may help provide relief. Avoidance of stress may help. If it persists, you may need to have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.