pressure on the brain
can people who have pressure on their brains feel the pressure? cause when ieither bend over to tie my shoes, or look under something it feels like i have a substantial amount of pressure uneven in my head.. more on the left than on the right, and im kinda freaking out about this. no past trauma to the head other than the occasional ball thrown at me or accidental bumps. other than that i havent fallen or cracked my skull at all so yea. oh yea and im no virgin to headaches.. meaning i have them quite a bit and easily get them
I've also noticed this type of sensation when bending over, although not very often. I did end up getting a CT head scan because of head pains and sensations, and there were no physical signs of brain trauma. As far as I know, actual "intracranial pressure" would cause very severe headaches and vomiting along with other symptoms, but the only way to really rule out something serious like an aneurysm or tumour is to have a CT scan.
I have head pressure a lot, and have been told it's anything from anxiety to allergies (ear pressure feeling like head pressure) to my occipital nerves in the back of my neck so tight from stress that it causes that.  I don't know.  It scares me, but everything scares me at this point.  I'm on 2 weeks of Celexa now, one week on 20mg, hoping it will kick in soon.  Good luck to you.
I experience these symptoms, too. At first, they were really, really bad, but the feeling isn't quite as bad now. In the beginning, it felt like my head weighed a ton, and it was almost exhausting to carry on my shoulders. I thought it was my sinuses, but after taking two weeks of antibiotics, and a visit to the ENT, that was ruled out. I've also seen a Neurologist, and he too said everything was normal. It used to feel like a balloon was inflating in my head. For me, that is the best way to describe it. Now, I just experience constant ear popping and a loss of hearing, along with an exhausted brain. Anyway, good luck finding out the problem, but most like it is anxiety causing the symptoms. Anxiety causes symptoms that doctor's can't find an explanation for most of the time.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Sinus headaches  may indeed be a differentia as mentioned by the above posts. It presents with pressure like pain in one specific area of the face or head and may get worse with sudden movements of the head and bending forward. The sinus headaches often begin as soon as one get up in the morning, and may be better by afternoon. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.