prolonged fever
I had a prolonged fever from about 4-5 months, and i was really worried and on prescription of my doctor i underwent several tests leading to a slight conclusion that it may be related to some viral infection. And i took medicine for it for around a month with no relieve in the fever. and now i even have very bad headaches. Sometimes these headaches are really very painful and my doctor says these are symptoms of migraine. I underwent a urine culture test and it sfowed the sensitivity forpiperacillin, gati floxacin, amikacin,levo floxacin, ofloxacin, ceprofloxacin, norfloxacin, omnatex, cephazolin, gentamycin, chloramphenicol, cloaxacillin and cephalaxin. And resitance to ampicillin and co-trimoxazole. I am really worried can you please help me.
i have had the exact same problem hey...got no idea. this started about 4 - 5 months ago when i got an sti  from my x partner, i cured that months ago but the headache persists!
hi,what showed senstivity to antibiotics, i mean which bacteria?.

Are you ok now or still fever persists.Please share your symptoms.Also,for headaches please try some pain killers and in case if the pain persists or is recurrent,think of migraine etc.
hi,
What other symtoms do you have apart from fever, and what is the grade of fever? Since you have shown sensitivity to certain antibiotics your condition is treatable.So do not worry. Your headaches may be due to tension and anxiety that you have about your fever. Please take OTC painkillers for headache.