Migraines & Headaches Community
recurrent (VERY) localized headache

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

recurrent (VERY) localized headache

I'm a 22 year old otherwise healthy male.  About 4 months ago I developed a really bad localized headache in the back of my head (about 2 inches above my right ear and 2 inches toward the back of my head). I had it for awhile and he made me naseus and times and ringing ears, it stayed for about a month, went away for about a month, and now is back and in the same exact spot and its hurting me. The other day i was feeling really naseus again but it went away but the pain is still there, pretty much a constant dull pain that intesifies throughout the day.  Also sometimes it seem as if my vision is a little off.  When I first developed this about 4 months ago I went to the ER and they did a CT Scan (without the dye) and said that it was normal.  I'm really worried and concerned about it being a anuerism.  I don't know why but I'm just freaked out. Also I dont have health insurance so I can't go see a neurologist.  I would appreciate any opinions or advice.  Would an anuerysm cause the recurrent, very localized pain that I'm experiencing? and the nature of the pain?  thanks so much, im really freaked out please write back. also i noticed that my right eyelid is a little more droopy than my left, im not 100% sure but I think that this had been like this from some time. I was looking at some pictures from about 2 years ago and it looks as if it looks the same now.  

How are you feeling today? The symptoms that you have mentioned could well possibly be the symptoms of an aneurysm, but an aneusym shows up on a CT scan. I think you need to consult a neurologist as soon as possible. Keep me posted.
Hello, it around the time my headache started last year like this.  Its the same thing and is very persistent, and localized.  It affects my sleep and everyday life.  Last year around June/July I had a brain MRI/MRA done and it was completely normal.  Could an aneurysm appear since then to now, in that amount of time?   Please help I'm tired of this dang thing, and my fears are always that when something is wrong with me that its really bad, don't know why.  Thanks so much