serious sharp stabbing pains upper top right side of head
hey im 22 yrs old im a male i went to the doctor about a month ago with sinus problems and same sharp stabbing pains in one spot of my head i was told it was from sinus problems well i went thru a full round of antibotics im not sick i have no symptoms of anything but today the pains started back they hit so hard i have to close my eyes i have no insurance i cant afford another doc visit what is this and what can i do ? its only short burst of pains but the keep coming  please help!!
How are you? Can you elaborate on the stabbing pain, where is it located or how long it presents? The antibiotics could have treated the sinus problem but the stabbing pain could be another matter. If there is no underlying medical condition or trauma, this is under primary headaches. Short intermittent stabbing headaches are also known as ice-pick headaches.These occur suddenly and may not be managed well because of the short duration. It is important that you identify the possible triggers associated with these headaches to avoid future recurrences. Ice packs and pain prophylaxis may help. However, if it persists, you really may have to check with your doctor for proper evaluation.  Additional diagnostics may be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.