Migraines & Headaches Community
severe headache/pressure above right eye.

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

I am concerned about my father who is having intense head pain above his right eye. He is not under any sort of stress and is a fit and healthy 79 year old. He walks and goes to a gym and is a healthy weight. The pain seems to be releived within 10 minutes of lying down. His Doctor has prescribed di-gesic tablets for pain and prochlorproazine maleate for dizziness. He has had head and sinus scans which have shown nothing. The strange thing is, it disappeared for three months and has now come back again. The Doctor seems convinced that it is not sinus related but some sort of nerve pain. Are you able to help?