Migraines & Headaches Community
severe pounding headache during bowel movement
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe pounding headache during bowel movement

What can a person do to stop the severe pounding headache when having bowel movement when its a soft bowel movement or when I push any pressure at all last time this happened for 3 weeks and i had cat scan mri and spinal tap and after three weeks of even moving in the morning i had three grandmal seizures and am not a epileptic at all but these seizures were very hard on me after the seizures things got better after being put on blood pressure pills and it went away for six or more years. Now it is back again but only when i have bowel movements and its everytime i go. I was constipated last week but started going after some fibre water fruit. But did not experience any pain in the head when i went. Just started this week with me feeling like i had to go to washroom and as soon as i started to go which was loose i got that same head pounding pain that is so tramatic i can't explain how painful it is. I am on three different blood pressure pills and it seems when i take one it settles a bit but comes back. Can you please help me and tell me what i can do to stop this from happening.
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? What were the results of the imaging studies done? The headache may be attributed to exertion headaches also as well as may be associated with your high blood pressure. Exertion headaches may occur with both passive and active exertions including bowel movement, running, exercise, coughing and even sexual activity. If this persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation.Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank