sharp head pain
hi im a 31yr female mother of six just had a tubal with my last child in sept. i have been having sharp tense pain in my all over my head especially the left side. i get a nerve that throbs and scares me! im not a headache person so having these pains in my head freak me out! should i be worried and see a doctor? it makes which ever area it hits tender to the touch. it can hit my left, right, top and back  it last for a few seconds
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Throbbing headaches may be attributed to migraine headaches. Nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound may also be observed. On the other hand,  sharp  headaches that lasts for a few seconds only may be caused by ice pick headaches. Rest, ice packs and pain medications may help. However , if it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.