Migraines & Headaches Community
sharp pain in head
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sharp pain in head

I'm a 25 year old female whom recently started getting a lot of headachces, I would take 3 to 4 ib profin to relieve the pain which at first seemed to help but then after a while didn't, now sometimes when not having a headache I started getting very sharp pain in my head. It usually starts on the left side above my ear and runs into my temple, other times the pain is just above my neck and it 's so severe at times it brings tears to my eyes. I have experienced this pain throughout my whole head, the sharp pain comes and goes and lasts about anywhere from seconds to minutes at a time, and the pain can last up to hours on and off, nothing helps the pain at all I have even tried maltrax with absolutly no result. Just a few days ago I had gotten very dizzy for 2 days, with no sense of balance and very slow speech my bp was normal at the time of dizziness, but did not have any pain or headache during that time. I don't have insurance. I'm very fraustrated and in a lot of pain lately need help any suggestions???