Migraines & Headaches Community
shooting pains in head

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

shooting pains in head

For the past few months I have been experiencing shooting pains in my head and also very very light headaches in my temples, I seem to get shooting pains in my head quite often and I also have been having a little bit of ear ache, I use nasal decongestant and I'm sneezing quite often too, could all that somehow be related? I don't seem to notice the symptoms when I'm out with friends etc. I've had a tiny bit of nausea too. Any help would be very comforting and also very appreciated.
it could be a sinus infection. Do you take a daily allergy pill? it is about that time of year.
another thing, i know it sounds wierd, but do your teeth ever hurt? some of your muscles in your face extend up to your ear region. and they do give horrible pain, headache pain.
Hi chris, thanks for your reply. I don't take allergy pills right now and my teeth seem fine. The headaches I get are only light, I don't even have to take anything to get rid of it as the pain really isn't bad but my temples seem to throb sometimes, I've always been one of them people who worries over every little thing, could anxiety play a part in this too? Again, thanks for taking time out of your day and writing back, much appciated.