sphenoid cyst
i want  to know the treatment options for a 13x16mm cyst in my sphenoid sinus
Hi.  I don't know if you have tried this already but there is a lot of information about sphenoid sinus cyst just by googling "sphenoid cyst" that might be of help.  It can possibly tell you about additional information that you can then discuss with your doctor.  I am assuming you are under the care of a neurologist.

What type of symptoms did you have that led to your diagnosis?  What tests have been done so far?  I can only imagine the concern you may have over your diagnosis.  But from what I read after googling the cyst it seems like there are a few options for treatment, depending on size, location, etc.

I do hope you find some answers very soon.  Please keep updating your post as you learn more.

TC
How are you? The location, size and and exposition nature of the lesion are important considerations as mentioned from the above post.  Imaging studies such as CT, MRI and nasal endoscope can help provide the greatest diagnosis information and guide management.  The presence of visual loss usually warrants emergency surgery. Discuss your treatment options with your attending physician since your medical history and direct clinical examiantion are also important. Take care and do keep us posted.