stomach pain with throwing up
i had a stomach pain in last few days and now i have a high fever and i'm throwing up all the time wether there is pain in my stomach i went to see my family doctor 6 times he focused 2 hours on my stomach and weather I had pain i throw u, and i can not stand up because of the pain. My sister is so woried because of my pain's.one night i went to the emergency and the doctor examined my stomach and he said you need to be in hospital for 2 day's, i will be watching you  day by day and after i went to the  home i had a therible stomach pain all over and throwing up wath sould i do?
Hi Sarah941,
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.
Have they done any tests? any ultrasound? MRI? CT scan??
If you still have pain and vomiting then you should definitely call your doctor back and tell him!
If you can't wait until the morning then go back to the ER. I am not a doctor but it sounds as if it could be one of many things from appendicitis to an ovarian cyst... there is NO way of knowing unless the proper testing is done!!
Good Luck, I hope you feel better and please keep us informed of how things are going.
(((hugs))) precious_woman
How are you? Do you still experience the stomach pain or vomiting? This could be due to gastrointestinal issues like acute gastroenteritis or infection. Have this checked by you doctor for further evaluation. Your medical history and direct clinical examination are important to determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.