Migraines & Headaches Community
the headache that never ends
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

the headache that never ends

I have been suffering from chronic pain in my nose since I could talk and I am now 22.
It feels like a throbbing pain that can be mild or so bad that I can't get out of bed. I don't know what it feels like to not have it. It's not only the pain but if someone waves their hand in my face or even touches their own face it hurts. I can't wear glassed of any kind, or read for long at all which affects my university work. I can't even have professional make-up done because that would require them to touch my face.

When I was young the doctors always treated me for sinus but once i was a teenager and it never went away I had allergy tests which found nothing, I saw an ENT which also got me nowhere as there was nothing that he could see to be a problem, even the scans show that everything is normal. Then I was referred to a neurologist who believes it is a type of chronic headache and he hospitalised me and treated me for four years. He did help to relieve some pain but it never completely went away. He wants me to see another neurologist for a fresh approach but I don’t know if it is worth it. I am at my wits end, I can't keep living with this pain. Does anyone know of something like this at all?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.