Migraines & Headaches Community
very bad head pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

very bad head pain

i am experiancing a very sharp pain in my left side -top of head torward the rear-it feels like i hit my head or possibly pulled a mussel- iwas carrying alot of milf and stuff in my left hand last week  and i thought i sprained something -went to the er and they did a catscan and could not find anything and said maybe it is a pinched nerve or mussel- what would cause my head to hurt- any ideals-w.s.
let me know if you find out! i have a sharp shooting pain in the right side of my head...actually ask my husbanh if he hit me across the cheek while we were sleeping! it will not go away
sharp shooting pain in the back of the head is characteristic of occipital neuralgia or occipital neuritis. A good neurologist or pain clinic physician ought to be able to help

Best of luck!

jeff