very worried
i have been suffering with headaches over 4 weeks  and in the jast 2 days i noticed my stools are very pale in colour and smell.I have no pain anywhere else,i am also on tables for the last 2 months as im lacking iron.My doctor has put it down to tension headaches but im getting worried now help please
Headaches can be a symptom of iron deficiency, as can pale stools.  The smell may be coming from the constipation that can be a side effect of taking the iron.  Are you taking vitamin Ester-C (at least 250 mg) for best absorption of the iron?  I recommend you tell your doctor of your symptoms and ask if getting a follow-up CBC (complete blood count) and possibly another iron panel would be appropriate.
P.S. Please, be sure and ask if they would test to see how well you are absorbing iron- to see if your iron receptors are working properly too.  How long have you been taking iron and how much are you taking?