what does 3mm low denity in left terporal mean
i got a ct scan, i could not see out of my left eye, was throwing, confused dizzy, pain in head and eyes, psi in left was 69, the right was 39, and they say i might have wide angle gloucoma,they did lazer surgery ,but i am still having trouble, but they think there is something else,, i did recieve steriod trigger points 4 days before i lost my sight,,, the ct scan states 3mm low density in left temporal, white matter suggest a prominent perivascular space. intact differentiation between gray and white matter. small right basal ganglia calcification is present. no skull facture,, what does it mean..  thanks
You should ask your doctor what it means.  Your doctor knows your situation and can best diagnose it.  Assuming that the CT scan did not show a stroke, but you may also need an MRI scan.