white matter disease
i have MRI done and here are the results; if you can help me understand what is this report tells me?
The corpus callosum,C1 and C2 unction are unremarkable.
In the periventicular white matter there are muliple high signal foci mainly in the frontal and parietal lobes.  The largest area measures around 1cm in the left frontal lobe.  Some subcortical white matter high signal changes are seen.  On the diffusion weighted sequenc, there is no evidence for an acute infarct.  Some of these lesions are bright on both DWI and ADC maps.
Opinion
White matter high signal changes that are multiple and show no mass effect.  Because of the number of lesions, demyelination should excluded.  There is a differential that includes vasculitis, inflamation, migraine and clinical correlation is suggested.

Thanks for posting.
According to the report there are multiple foci of white matter changes in the brain.
The distribution of these changes is such that the possibility of MS should be excluded. Other causes of white matter changes like migraine, chronic headache, vasculitis or inflammation of blood vessels, diabetes, and hypertension should be excluded.
It is important to correlate these changes with your current symptoms in order to arrive at a definitive diagnosis.
Hope this makes the report clear to you.