Migraineurs Support User Group
Happy New Year!
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
194 members

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish all of you a happy new year.
May 2010 be a happy, and healthy, year for each of you!
1 Comment
Thank you so much!! Same to you, dame, and to everyone on the forum!! :)
Worried_mama_bear commented on Symptoms I experience...
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Apr 17
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
Apr 17