Milk and Migraines........
I can not remember who posted about milk effecting Migraines, but Thank You so much!  

Several months ago, I started getting the worst Migraines ever.  It felt like someone was taking a screw driver and piercing my head right where my spine attached.  My ears burned and ached aswell.  The pain was so great, that all I could do was beg the ER to nock me out.  After giving up Milk, the new Migraines are gone.  I tested it and I ate a bowl of cereal and drank all my milk.  With in 5 hours, the Migraine came back with a vengeance.  Giving up milk, may be one of the hardest things I have ever done.  I start to feel better and I tell myself a little butter or cocoa will be ok.  Then I get slammed again.

I still have to other kinds of Migraines.  I have with time and meds been able to manage these.  For those who have developed new intense Migraines or Pain, rethinking what you put into your boby may help.  

Hugs to you all!
So glad you were able to discover milk was a trigger for you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13