My migraines
Hi I'm keke I am 17.5 years old I had severe migraines for most of my life. I would get it so severe sometimes I'd throw up, nose bleeds and sometimes it would be in my eye and be like pink eye but not. No eye dr/specialist can tell me what's wrong. Me and my mom did research and found out it is cluster headache, I had all the classic symptoms which relived me greatly. Anyone else has this?
Welcome Keke!  I don't get cluster migraines, but know that though short-lived they can be extremely painful and dehabilating.  They are more common in males than females.  Additionally, I watched a special on tv that said those with cluster headaches have in common a hypothalmus gland (in the brain) that is shaped abnormally.  Have you had any brain scans in regards to your symptoms?  Have you ever seen a migraine specialist?
Not at this time since I have braces on and the ortho refuses to take them off just to see what's wrong. I did have cat scan done and they could see something but they couldn't tell since my braces are on. :/
If it may be something serious they saw, your head definitely takes precedence over your teeth!  Would you be willing to share what the impressions listed on your CT radiologic report say about your brain?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine 's ear surgery for kitty ag... Comment
Aug 28
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26