Migraineurs Support User Group
My migraines
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
197 members

My migraines

Hi I'm keke I am 17.5 years old I had severe migraines for most of my life. I would get it so severe sometimes I'd throw up, nose bleeds and sometimes it would be in my eye and be like pink eye but not. No eye dr/specialist can tell me what's wrong. Me and my mom did research and found out it is cluster headache, I had all the classic symptoms which relived me greatly. Anyone else has this?
Welcome Keke!  I don't get cluster migraines, but know that though short-lived they can be extremely painful and dehabilating.  They are more common in males than females.  Additionally, I watched a special on tv that said those with cluster headaches have in common a hypothalmus gland (in the brain) that is shaped abnormally.  Have you had any brain scans in regards to your symptoms?  Have you ever seen a migraine specialist?
Not at this time since I have braces on and the ortho refuses to take them off just to see what's wrong. I did have cat scan done and they could see something but they couldn't tell since my braces are on. :/
If it may be something serious they saw, your head definitely takes precedence over your teeth!  Would you be willing to share what the impressions listed on your CT radiologic report say about your brain?
Kermit the Hermit Ask For Help Private Or Forum Comment
Aug 26
Kermit the Hermit  joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
FurballsMom commented on photo
Jul 30