Migraineurs Support User Group
No actual question-just a hi to everyone!
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
197 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No actual question-just a hi to everyone!

Thank you, Marileew, et al
For starting this group...I'll try harder to check in.  I, like everyone here suffers from the dreaded "headbangers".  Mine are daily, since youth...and escalating in severity.  To recap meds...have covered most & combos, and alternatives;  now relying on benicar/ prophylaxis; botox injections every 3 mos.; relpax -prn; narc if needed -compazine for nausea;
I also have seizures that I take lg dose of topamax for.  Have checked for rebound...but not the case.  Have done migraine diet; I see my neuro every 3 mos.  I feel for all of you - I figure sooner or later, someone will come across something that will help.  But I know there are worse things...so
Thanks again for being here, cause there are days when things get "crazy" and the pain gets well you all know :O)
serenity113
Tags: just, crazy