Remembrance Day / Veteran's Day
Today is Remembrance Day in Canada and Veterans Day in America. I thought I would observe the day by making a post here where anyone can honour any veterans (or current armed forces/military) they know if they would like to.

Both of my grandfathers were veterans of WW2. One of my grandfathers passed away a few years ago, although one of my grandfathers is still alive today and we are taking him to one of the local Remembrance Day events this morning.
My great-grandfather was one of two in his company to survive the D-Day invasion. Then his son, my great-uncle, also served in WWII. My grandfather avoided WWII, but was part of the  occupation force in West Germany when the wall went up.
My father's cousin lost his leg in Vietnam, and my sister's dated two vets of the Iraq war. The next generation is lining up to serve as my younger cousin is in JROTC in high school and plans on going into the Marines like his cousin.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30