Migraineurs Support User Group
Remembrance Day / Veteran's Day
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
200 members

Remembrance Day / Veteran's Day

5068663?1257958404
Today is Remembrance Day in Canada and Veterans Day in America. I thought I would observe the day by making a post here where anyone can honour any veterans (or current armed forces/military) they know if they would like to.

Both of my grandfathers were veterans of WW2. One of my grandfathers passed away a few years ago, although one of my grandfathers is still alive today and we are taking him to one of the local Remembrance Day events this morning.
1 Comment
My great-grandfather was one of two in his company to survive the D-Day invasion. Then his son, my great-uncle, also served in WWII. My grandfather avoided WWII, but was part of the  occupation force in West Germany when the wall went up.
My father's cousin lost his leg in Vietnam, and my sister's dated two vets of the Iraq war. The next generation is lining up to serve as my younger cousin is in JROTC in high school and plans on going into the Marines like his cousin.
LivingInHope commented on My complicated life
Dec 10
caregiver222 commented on toys
Dec 09
toys
Dec 07 by drifter0213