Vertiginous Migraines
I'm 46 had migraines that I think we're caused by taking Yasmin/Yaz birth control for endometriosis, had a parial hysterectomy (only 1 ovary left) and the migraines went away for the most part. Have had a few bouts with benign positional vertigo over the years.  Suddenly at the end of December I got so dizzy I could barely walk and was completely nauseated.  Saw my neuro and he says it looks like my migraines have changed to be vertiginous migraines.  Put me back on Zonisimide 50 mg and ramped up to 100 mg ea night now.  I get dizzy far less, but the symptoms are not gone. It is more pronounced when I turn my head right or back and right. How long do these types of headache symptoms last? Does it mean I have a migraine every time I get dizzy?
I'm afraid I don't know the answers to your questions but am wondering, in addition to seeing the neurologist about this, have you been (back) to the ear, nose and throat specialist lately?  Have you gotten any physical therapy for the benign positional vertigo?  I have a family member who was greatly helped with this in regards to the ear crystals.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
10356 commented on MY cuz
Nov 27