Migraineurs Support User Group
barometric pressure tracker?
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
198 members

barometric pressure tracker?

I checked the trackers that MedHelp offers, and I don't see a way of tracking the weather and how it interacts with my migraines and moods. My mom recommended just using the notes and filling in the data myself each day, but I was wondering if there was something I was missing that you all knew about.

Thanks,

~Dame
1 Comment
ChitChatNine loves the Fall! Comment
Oct 22
Dee1956 commented on sam
Oct 15
melimeli commented on sam
Oct 15