Migraineurs Support User Group
pleace anwer my question
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
196 members

pleace anwer my question

after being so scared of contracting hiv which im negative for a month and a half my head and neck have been hurting constantly the pain sometime is low and and sometimes high ive had it everyday wat can it be i had anxeity for hiv but im over that im 18 years old should i go to the docter or play it off advill tylenol dont really do nothing to the pain pleace help!!!!

thanx god bless
If you have never been evaluated for this head and neck pain, you should definitely see a doctor and aske to be referred to a neurologist.  They might want to take a look at your neck to see if any nerves are being pinched, any discs herniated and if you have a high fever with these symptoms, to rule out spinal meningitis.  They will likely do a neuro exam, where they test your reflexes, etc..  If this is a new headache for you, they should order a brain scan to rule out serious causes of migraine headache.

You might also consider whether you have good posture, because if you're like me, poor posture can contribute to pain.  And stress can cause headaches, so I hope you are working with a doctor to try to get that managed, if you are still feeling anxiety.  Being stressed can also cause any existing pain to feel worse.
thank u so much this was so helpfull just the answer i was looking for thanks!
You're welcome!
hey havnt got to the docters yet but man i still have headakes every day im thinking its a pinched nerve when i rub it the pain goes away and the pian is only on my right side of my head were i think my pinched nerve is then i did some shoulders and neck workouts and my neck killed me were i think i have the pinhed nerve pleace help!
I got your message by PM first, so answered there.
FurballsMom uploaded new photos
kiran07kk is ... Comment
Jul 25
kiran07kk joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25