Migraineurs Support User Group
what are you thankful for
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
197 members

what are you thankful for

Sometimes our health seems overwhelming, so maybe we can get a boost by thinking of some great things in our lives.
Maybe we can just let go and have fun with this. :)
66%
 (2) 
family and/or friends
0%
 (0) 
pets
0%
 (0) 
pain relief
0%
 (0) 
Good physicians
0%
 (0) 
This website and/or group
0%
 (0) 
Photo's
33%
 (1) 
3 Members voted
I am thankful for family and I voted family because they are the most important part of my life! My mom is amazing and wonderful! As is my father. And my younger brother is one of my best friends.

Pain relief is also something I am extremely thankful for too, after my acute medication works I always exclaim out loud how grateful I am that it works.

My new neuro, who I just started seeing this year, is someone I am really thankful for. I waited years for the referral to go in, so being his patient is something I am extremely grateful for.

This website and this group are also something I am very thankful for too! Medhelp has been such an amazing source of support for me. The Migraines and Headaches Community is a wonderful place and I am happy that I can be a Community Leader for that community. And then there is this group, the Migraineurs Support Group, which is so extremely important and special to me. I am really grateful for both Tracy (rudyhorse) and Dame (dame_wilbur) who co-moderate this group with me, they are wonderful moderators. I am also so grateful for all of our members who share all of their experiences with us. Every member of this group has provided me with so much support since this group started and I really appreciate it, and I have learned so much as well.

I am also thankful for all the TV programs I have been watching lately that have taken my mind off of the chest cold I have had! I would be soooo bored stuck at home otherwise! I don't usually watch TV, but I really have loved all the shows I have been watching recently, they have been distracting and it has been a lot of fun to get into the stories and characters and be excited about what will happen next week on individual shows.
So hard to choose. I voted for my family and friends, because without them I'd be no where. I've got the best mom I could have, and wonderful friends who are very supportive when I need them.

I'm also thankful from my neuro, psych, and other docs who all help me stay as functional as I am.

Then there's this group, which is awesome. I'm honored to be one of your mods, and I love how open and caring you all are.
I voted other as there was not an all of the above choice.  I'm thankful for all the choices- and most of all for the costly gift of God's grace in my life- salvation!  I am thankful for my loving and supportive Christian parents, brother and sisters, my friends, our newly adopted (from Humane Society) soft-furred feline, answered prayer with pain relief & medication & ice that often helps, my new internal med. doctor and his nurse, this site, family and landscape/seascape photos, and all of the many blessings God has showered on me.
Kermit the Hermit One good thing about music,... Comment
Aug 28
Kermit the Hermit  joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
FurballsMom commented on photo
Jul 30