what are you thankful for
Sometimes our health seems overwhelming, so maybe we can get a boost by thinking of some great things in our lives.
Maybe we can just let go and have fun with this. :)

2
1. family and/or friends

0
2. pets

0
3. pain relief

0
4. Good physicians

0
5. This website and/or group

0
6. Photo's

1
7. Other
I am thankful for family and I voted family because they are the most important part of my life! My mom is amazing and wonderful! As is my father. And my younger brother is one of my best friends.

Pain relief is also something I am extremely thankful for too, after my acute medication works I always exclaim out loud how grateful I am that it works.

My new neuro, who I just started seeing this year, is someone I am really thankful for. I waited years for the referral to go in, so being his patient is something I am extremely grateful for.

This website and this group are also something I am very thankful for too! Medhelp has been such an amazing source of support for me. The Migraines and Headaches Community is a wonderful place and I am happy that I can be a Community Leader for that community. And then there is this group, the Migraineurs Support Group, which is so extremely important and special to me. I am really grateful for both Tracy (rudyhorse) and Dame (dame_wilbur) who co-moderate this group with me, they are wonderful moderators. I am also so grateful for all of our members who share all of their experiences with us. Every member of this group has provided me with so much support since this group started and I really appreciate it, and I have learned so much as well.

I am also thankful for all the TV programs I have been watching lately that have taken my mind off of the chest cold I have had! I would be soooo bored stuck at home otherwise! I don't usually watch TV, but I really have loved all the shows I have been watching recently, they have been distracting and it has been a lot of fun to get into the stories and characters and be excited about what will happen next week on individual shows.
So hard to choose. I voted for my family and friends, because without them I'd be no where. I've got the best mom I could have, and wonderful friends who are very supportive when I need them.

I'm also thankful from my neuro, psych, and other docs who all help me stay as functional as I am.

Then there's this group, which is awesome. I'm honored to be one of your mods, and I love how open and caring you all are.
I voted other as there was not an all of the above choice.  I'm thankful for all the choices- and most of all for the costly gift of God's grace in my life- salvation!  I am thankful for my loving and supportive Christian parents, brother and sisters, my friends, our newly adopted (from Humane Society) soft-furred feline, answered prayer with pain relief & medication & ice that often helps, my new internal med. doctor and his nurse, this site, family and landscape/seascape photos, and all of the many blessings God has showered on me.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine 's ear surgery for kitty ag... Comment
Aug 28
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26