when will the migrains go away
Im Barbara and  I recently now found out that I have bad migrians now never had it before I have them 24/7 now  help me how do I get rid of them.
Hello Barbara, you need to make an appointment with your doctor and/or a neurologist. There's many types of migraine and varied treatments depending on your type of pain. It would be hard to offer suggestions without any details and I'm not a doctor.

I can tell you that as a spouse who lives with one that has 24/7 migraine pain, it's not easy to live with and I pray you find relief through your doctor.

Be careful what you take over the counter, some meds like Excedrin migraine can actually cause more headaches, called rebound headaches if you take it often.
Your profile says you are over 50 and it is imperative when you experience a migraine for the first time when you are in that age category, that they do a scan of you head to check for abnormalities, to rule out things like a problem w/a blood vessel or a tumor.  This happened w/a loved one of mine and they found a brain tumor, a meningioma, w/ a scan.  She eventually had successful gamma knife surgery.  Have you had a MRA/MRV to look at blood vessels in your head?  Have they done at least a CT scan to look for tumors, etc.?

Also, you need to monitor your blood pressure, as pain can cause it to spike & w/prolonged high blood pressure, your risk for stroke increases.  It is important you and your doctor abort that headache!  Have they tried any medication in an attempt to do this yet?  Have you been referred to a neurologist willing to work with you to find a preventative that works for these migraines?  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12