Military Health Issues Community
Anyone there

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Anyone there

If anyone does this forum I wanted your take on the outrage of the young soldier being shot dead and the Mainstream media barely covering it, the perpetrator/murderer said it was Jhaid for the Muslims killed in Iraq, this murderer killed our Soldier in cold blood in our Country, in Arkensaw (sorry for spelling) he is being tried yet I have only just heard this news Why are the main stream media afraid to put this news up there it should be headline news what are we afraid of? I would like to know WHY.. anyone want to answer.
Sorry Margy but I cant even finish reading your first sentence. I do know of the incident (for lack of a better word coming to mind) and he was a "Young soldier" He was not a civilian. He was a soldier, they know what they are in for. It is war, thats the point of it. (More or less) To do what needs to be done. In this case, the young soldier was armed and advancing on the soldier who shot him. Id do the same.   A lot of times the military is covered up as much as possible. For example here in CFB Petawawa, there was a ML I believe (may have been a different vehicle) that rolled over killing a female soldier. Our own town (15500 people the majority of which military) didnt hear of it till weeks later. Her family did but even fellow soldiers didnt know till the smoothed out the wrinkles and figured out what happened.
Thanks for the explanation ,it just seems they pick and choose what is important for the headlines..and our guys dont get enought I believed theGuy   who shot him was a terrorist now on trial, not another soldier maybe a differant story than the one I saw on TV...Thanks anyway.
Hm, not sure. I know alot of civilians jump to conclusion so unless things can be explained fully there isnt much word on it.
I see your point thank.s
Hi -

Do you mean this story?

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — A 23-year-old man upset about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan opened fire from his truck at two soldiers standing outside a military recruiting station here on Monday morning, killing one private and wounding another, the police said.
Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, was escorted from the Little Rock police headquarters in Arkansas on Monday. Muhammad is the suspect in the killing of a soldier in a targeted attack on a military recruiting center, police said.  The gunman, identified by the police as Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad of Little Rock, fled the scene and was arrested minutes later a short distance from the recruiting station, in a bustling suburban shopping center. The police confiscated a Russian-made SKS semiautomatic rifle, a .22-caliber rifle and a handgun from his black pickup truck.
----------------

There was barely a mention of it on the national news - yet the abortion doctor who was killed was everywhere!

When will the media start SUPPORTING the men & women who make it possible for them to print and say whatever they like??

Jack

Yes  That was the story ,I didnt see any news about it for days,yet all the media was covering news about the abortionist who was murdered, although I dont agree he should have been murdered it angered me that one of our soldiers had been shot but it was more important for a late term abortionist to get so much coverage. I dont think it will change ,there is no one to encourage them. any more.
i found a link for the story

and of course they won't put it on mainstream media, b/c then we'd all start pointing fingers all over again...
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j5-x5m3bz8B7cPSVjn-mR9qGUtTQ

as for the guy who shot them.....well, i have alot to say, none of it positive, and until i ready margy's topic here, i had no idea what she was talking about so i googled it...the dumbest part? the idiot who shot them, shot them at a RECRUITING STATION! ALOT of people there, haven't even gone to war, the point of a recruiting office is to SIGN UP...my my...as for the abortionist killed, i think ironic he was killed at church...
I had forgotten about this thread, thanks for your input ..yes I was annoyed to not hear much about thei news story yet so much regarding the death of the Abortionist, my main problem was with the left main stream media and why they thought one more Imporatnt than the other ... Glad you desciphered it I am not the most fluent person in American Speak...
I remembered this thread when Bill O'Reilly on FOX talked AGAIN last night about the
Army Recruiter who was shot and killed in Arkansas and another one wounded by a "converted muslim" who had been in Yemen, and was trained there by the Al Queadea.  BTW, FOX  talked about it frequently when that happened, (they are very supportive of our military and their families).  The MSM did not.  They are a bunch of anti military types.  If that had been a soldier shooting and killing a  Civilian the MSM would've talked about it 24/7.  Just remember the Ft. Hood shooting.  At the very beginning this terrorist (Hasan) was made out to have cracked under stress because of PTSD, and the MSM was all over this story, felt sorry for this terrorist etc etc, trashing the military etc, but once it was determined and they had proof that this was Jihad, and Hasan was working for/with the Al Queada all of a sudden we hear very, very little about it from the MSM.

BTW, the father of this domestic terrorist who shot and killed the Army Recruiter ALSO came out and warned about his son being radicalized just like the banker from Nigeria (Christmas, Detroit) told the U.S. embassy and the CIA of his son being radicalized.  If in doubt "Google it".