Military Health Issues Community
Chondrosarcoma agent orange in children of vets
About This Community:

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chondrosarcoma agent orange in children of vets

My daughter is 29 years old. I am a Viet Nam vet and was in country 66-68. She has developed a chondrosarcoma in her arm and has under gone surgery. Could there be a link to Agent Orange that I was exposed to and her tumor?
Thanks