Hypertension and PTSD
I am a Vietnam War Veteran and have been awarded a 70%  for PTSD.      I also have problems with Hypertension and Sleep Apnea.    My question is are these problems associated with PTSD.      If so, where can I get documents to prove the relationship and if  I should  file another claim with VA for addition compensation?  
Hi...I'm also SC'd for PTSD.  First of all.....thanks for your service!  I'll apologize in advance as I might as you alot of questions.
Do you work?
Do you receive Social Security Disability benefits?  If so.....for how long?
Did you have problems with hypertension (hbp) while active duty?  
Is your Sleep Apnea officially dx by the VA?
Ok....now here's the reason for all of these questions.  Sleep apnea is very, very hard to get SCd by the VA no matter what.  
PTSD is known to mess with sleep....not sure if there is a link to sleep apnea though.
PTSD is also a HUGE stressor, which can, in turn cause HBP....if your PCP is willing to make the link between the two then you might have a shot but it  would really help if you were treated for HBP while active duty.  
Now.....if you can't work due to PTSD and can get your docs to attest to this in writing, you can apply for IU P&T (individual unemployability, permanent & total).
Having SSDI in place helps a claim like that.
Have I lost ya yet?????

JKJ