Military Health Issues Community
I HAVEN'T GOT MY PERIOD SINCE December 15,2011
About This Community:

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I HAVEN'T GOT MY PERIOD SINCE December 15,2011

Hi am 30 yrs. I haven't got my period since over a month. I can't be pregnant cause am gay. Am worried something is wrong with me. What could I do.

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2025033_tn?1328853262
There are a couple things that can cause you to miss your period- but you should definitely speak with your doctor. If you have a regular OB/GYN that you visit for checkups, I would make an appointment with them.

Have you noticed any chances with your weight?
Before these past two missed periods, were you usually regular?

If you've been under a lot of stress, your period can shift until your body gets back into the 'swing of things.' A change in diet, living situations, or exercise routines can cause you to miss a period or two. Some medications can also cause strange period rhythms. Either way- try to make an appointment with your OB-Gyn, just to be sure there's nothing serious going on.  
Blank
This happened to me once, for about a year. I have never had a diagnosis. I was severely obsese at the time, and that means estrogen levels can be off the charts. My periods eventually came back, but what I think happened was that I was not ovulating, and then suddenly, I started to again. They ran tests, especially one on prolactin levels. Everything was "normal." Have yourself checked, but you may not get answers. Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...