Military Health Issues Community
Introducing a New Community Leader
About This Community:

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Introducing a New Community Leader

Hi,

Please join me in welcoming JKJ as the new Community Leader for the Military Health Issues Community.  JKJ has much knoweledge as it relates to Military Health Issuse and has been a major contributor to this Community.  We look forward to working with JKJ and the Community as it continues to grow and improve.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
471949_tn?1236907626
Thanks Cheryl!
Hi Everyone!  Thanks to the MedHelp Community for making me a Community Leader, I truly appreciate the continued chance to help.
Here's a little about me and my military background.  I was active duty Air Force from Sep 85-Jun 97.  I'm currently a 100% disabled veteran.  My first duty station was Rhein-Main AB Germany where I spent 8 years, then I was a recruiter for 1 year in Indiana, then I spent the remainder of my active duty time at WPAFB.
I can also answer some questions, if folks have them, about claims with the VA.  If I don't know the answer, I can direct you to the site where you can find the answer.

Again, thanks for the chance to help!!
JKJ
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
I am a life- member of the DAV and a disabled Veteran, that can help answer some questions also, thank you Scott
Blank
354604_tn?1328555666
What a great thing to do! Glad you found your way here!
Have you heard about the document shredding at some of the VA's?
I didn't want to duplicate a post, but there's a link on VA.gov.
What will they mess up next?

Thank you & Welcome Home!!
Blank
471949_tn?1236907626
Yes, I've heard all about the document shredding...in fact on March 3rd there will be a hearing in Washington on that very topic.  I'll post more about that under a separate topic.  It's more than just document shredding as it's also changing of dates on claims documents at various VAROs.
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
welcome and God Bless your heart for taking on this forum, im sure its not an easy one to run. I am CL of hysterectomy and that subject is contraversial and heated at times, I can imagine you will run into much of the same...love , strength and blessings..Cherie
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
And where are you??
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity