Iraq
Ive been in Iraq for a little over a month and the living conditions here arent the best where we are at. A lot of the females are getting UTI and whats the best way to avoid these here. Also many of us arent getting are periods whats the main problem with that.
You might not be getting your period due to stress, diet change or exercise change. All the best. Thank you for what you are doing.
I think you need to make sure you drink plenty of liquid particularly water, that will help prevent the UTI and help get rid of it quickly, down lots of glasses per day.I agree with Lucey that stress might affect your periods,Best of Luck  we are thinking about you .
thank you for your service
Cranberry juice or Azo tabs work really well for a lot of people with UTIs.  Be careful, though, because cranberry juice is also a diuretic.  Thanks for serving!
The best thing to take to avoid UTIs are cranberry pills...i try to take daily.
It is just a vitamin...u can get in any vitamin asile at about any store that sells vitamins:)
They are safe and made for the urinary track. Try it out. Best of Luck