Please advise!
Hi! I seem to be psychologically unstable. This has been the case as far back as I can remember. Every 6 months to a year or so, I have anxiety attacks and end up in the hospital. Every month or so I lose control of myself and go into a rage at the people around me. My rage just completely takes me over and I do things I would never otherwise do. I just want to be at peace in the world I live in, but something deep inside of me emerges to cause suffering and destruction. I justify this behavior as necessary due to how abusive the world is. Otherwise I'm a nice enough person. I get extremely depressed every 3 to 6 months. This all affects me professionally. Every once in a while I think about "getting help", but I have no resources with which to do so. Generally the symptoms reside after they blow nice gaping whole in my life. Then I'm fine. I'm generally miserable, say, %50 of the time.

I am just sick of socially immolating myself during my moments of instability. Does this constitute a need for mental help? Or am I just immature?

Thank you!
Hi mod, this was posted in the wrong forum. Please move it to the 'plain' mental health forum.

Apologies.
Was going to answer to you I will check if you are on the metal health forum
There is also a depression Forum and an Anxiety forum , plenty of help out there, let us know which you head for ...