Military Health Issues Community
Please advise!

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Please advise!

Hi! I seem to be psychologically unstable. This has been the case as far back as I can remember. Every 6 months to a year or so, I have anxiety attacks and end up in the hospital. Every month or so I lose control of myself and go into a rage at the people around me. My rage just completely takes me over and I do things I would never otherwise do. I just want to be at peace in the world I live in, but something deep inside of me emerges to cause suffering and destruction. I justify this behavior as necessary due to how abusive the world is. Otherwise I'm a nice enough person. I get extremely depressed every 3 to 6 months. This all affects me professionally. Every once in a while I think about "getting help", but I have no resources with which to do so. Generally the symptoms reside after they blow nice gaping whole in my life. Then I'm fine. I'm generally miserable, say, %50 of the time.

I am just sick of socially immolating myself during my moments of instability. Does this constitute a need for mental help? Or am I just immature?

Thank you!
Hi mod, this was posted in the wrong forum. Please move it to the 'plain' mental health forum.

Apologies.
Was going to answer to you I will check if you are on the metal health forum
There is also a depression Forum and an Anxiety forum , plenty of help out there, let us know which you head for ...