Possible joining of air force reserves or military with past history of issue
Is there possible way to join air force reserve or military if stable enough and out of meds from depression? Has anyone joined in with history of depression or taking meds for them? I don't want to give up but I know I will expect disappointment if not qualified.

On Dec 1 saturday was appointment with psychiatrist, it's a follow up appointment to close up my case and not continue with meds the lexapro for antidepressant and focus. However, the last appointment with psychiatrist was last January of 2012 as what my psychiatrist said. He took note and ask how I'm doing, how's my sleep, how's the depression or any of those too negatitive not so good thoughts, etc. I answered and I also told him I'm fine. I also told him I'm have been slowly stopping taking meds..since i realize i don't need them anymore. I did ask if he can release and remove me from medication and that i can be cleared for that and he said yes if you are fine. Then i did mention about interest in military and air force and what is perspective is. He said to me, whatever you decide is your choice, it's up to you to make the decision. Other than that if you are fine going to join, then that's fine. Psychiatrist doesn't know much about military but he knows they do look for documents of that. I asked if he can write me a letter that I'm able to join military and being cleared of meds if I do join and he said yes he can do that if I am able and ready for enlistment process. I also ask how is my case of depression and he said my depression is not like rock bottom and that it's not like suicidal depression. So I never had suicidal depression and never had thoughts of killing self.
Your patriotism and desire to serve is commendable, however, in general, unfortunately, the answer is no, although there are ocasional exceptions made for persons with "special" abilities, specifically fluency in certain foreign languages or alternately advanced degrees in mathematics or other specialty. It is possible to get in if you falsify the enlistment forms, but this will eventually come out and you will be dishonorably discharged, as well as being liable for charges under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
i agree eventually they will find out