Probiotics for troops?
Hi all. My brother is serving in Iraq right now, and from what he tells me, is having a very hard time with some of the food he's served (he's been doing some high-intensity work and has been sometimes eating rations or first-response prepacked meals).

I was wondering whether anyone has heard about how other deployed troops deal w/ this? I guess he hasn't found much medical support over there, or at least nothing that works. I use probiotics, and found one article that mentioned the military using them, which I think is a great idea, but it looks like they are still in research stage (here: http://trueslant.com/katiedrummond/2009/10/03/mre-rations-meals-ready-to-eat/). I thought about trying to get some to him, but they need to be refrigerated...other than that I'm out of ideas but wish I could help. Suggestions?
I am uncertain but I am sure ther are probiotics that are in capsule form other than the yoghort, I will check for you ,
Go to your search engine there are many companies out ther Align is one ,they may have ideas about sending them through the Mail, it is live bacteria so I am uncertain and it may be better for you to google for more answers regarding sending it, , others reading this may help more Good Luck