Military Health Issues Community
Upon exiting the U.S. military, what does the final physical test for?

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

I just got out of the military and want to start donating plasma to make a little extra money while waiting on my first paycheck as a civilian. What does the US military final physical test for? Since the bloodwork on the final physical didn't have any surprises, does that mean I'm good to donate plasma?
Tags: military
i'm not sure about that one when i got out of the service USAF there was no physical you should be able to donate unless you take street drugs :)