Military Health Issues Community
post-tramatic stress syndrome

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

post-tramatic stress syndrome

How do I know if I am experiencing it ???  My single tramatic experience of this perceived event (post-tramatic syndrome) was ... I did (my body did) replay a motor vehicle accident near 8 months after the actual event.

My pain began in and eminated from the same locations, in my back and head.  My pain, this syndrome, (did do) the same type of damage - the second time around. -- On this second occasion I survived with less ability.  (Some ability to DEAL had been lessened.)  --  This second occasion occurred when I was served with legal papers relating to the seemingly small car accident.  I knew that I would be served at some time.  It was the recommended strategy to wait for the other party to serve me.  --  Within hours of being served these papers(eventhough I did not turn pages and reading details),  I was thrown into familiar pain.

From time to time, are we all thrown into post-tramatic stress syndrome symptoms eventhough each level of emotional reactions is unique to our level of remarkable reaction ???

myReality
You can ask your Doctor what he thinks and if he thinks you sound as if you have it he will diagnose you with it, there are varying symptoms folks get, some are Physical, and some take the form of depression ,anxiety,  Panic seems to play a big roll, Anger, tinnitus,headaches,  stomach problems , short term memory loss, unable to function as normal, brain fog, the list is endless, and could be caused by other ailments, so check out with the Doctor if you believe it is possible .,disorientation after the event can be an immediate symptom.