Mind-Body Health Expert Forum
Huge personality/body changes since 15 years old?
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Mind-Body Health Forum. Mind-body medicine explores the influence of your mind and emotions on your body and immune system, and vice versa.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Huge personality/body changes since 15 years old?

I'm an 18 year old male. Ever since about age 15, the exact same time I started getting acne, I have been experiencing problems that pregnant women experience. At 15 all of the sudden my digestive system is soooooo slow. I can eat something and not poop it out until like 3 days later. I am VERY depressed and never used to be, I have a great home life. My OCD got A LOT worse. I am really sensitive to things people say, my friends have been like "dude what's your problem lately?" because the little things they say set me off. I got REALLY dry hair, no conditioner helps it or anything, it's a fluffy mess when it dries. I also can't think of the proper words to say, when it feels like it's at the tip of my tongue. I just am not articulate with words anymore like I used to be.

I also crave random things and my taste has changed, like I'm more sensitive to foods than I used to. I'm also ALWAYS bored. I used to love video games and other things, but I never enjoy them as much anymore. I eat lots of fruits and veggies as well as drink a lot of water. I'm an 18 yr old male, ill be 19 in 2 weeks. Is all this caused by hormones from puberty? If so, will it ever end?
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank