Mind-Body Health Expert Forum
Huge personality/body changes since 15 years old?

Welcome to the Mind-Body Health Forum. Mind-body medicine explores the influence of your mind and emotions on your body and immune system, and vice versa.

I'm an 18 year old male. Ever since about age 15, the exact same time I started getting acne, I have been experiencing problems that pregnant women experience. At 15 all of the sudden my digestive system is soooooo slow. I can eat something and not poop it out until like 3 days later. I am VERY depressed and never used to be, I have a great home life. My OCD got A LOT worse. I am really sensitive to things people say, my friends have been like "dude what's your problem lately?" because the little things they say set me off. I got REALLY dry hair, no conditioner helps it or anything, it's a fluffy mess when it dries. I also can't think of the proper words to say, when it feels like it's at the tip of my tongue. I just am not articulate with words anymore like I used to be.

I also crave random things and my taste has changed, like I'm more sensitive to foods than I used to. I'm also ALWAYS bored. I used to love video games and other things, but I never enjoy them as much anymore. I eat lots of fruits and veggies as well as drink a lot of water. I'm an 18 yr old male, ill be 19 in 2 weeks. Is all this caused by hormones from puberty? If so, will it ever end?