Anyone else getting severe headaches and more.....
Hello all I just decided to see what the side effects of Mirena were after being told how wonderful it was and that it had very little side effects. I was talked into it after having my 3rd child in 4yrs and because they couldn't tie my tubes right after delivery due to complications this was the next best thing.....

I have had headaches for a long time but since getting this thing I have had the most god awful headaches...they are so severe the past 2 or 3 times I have considered going to the ER. They are what you call cluster headaches which in a way are worse than a migraine (they start on one side of my face mainly at night while I am sleeping, my eyeball will feel like it is going to pop out from the pressure, it goes all the way down my neck and than it will switch sides or be on one side of my head and down the back of my head....sometimes it will last for more than a day or go away than come back) and I got them before but maybe every 6 mos or so now I am getting them about every 2 wks or more if I don't catch it in time

I was also suffering from bad post partum depression but they still did the insert and now I feel a cross between a zombie and a raving lunatic but thought it was just me.....

I have noticed some weight gain but I honestly hardly eat as I don't have much of an appetite.....

I had pain with sex and after was even worse and than when it gets close to that time of the month I hurt so bad in my ovaries.....

Right after having it inserted I bled for I think 3 or 4 months straight but thought it was normal

I was already under a lot of stress before having this thing put in but this seems to have made it all worse and I feel so guilty because I know my little ones are suffering because I just don't feel well ever and right now I am so depressed with raging mood swings....Lately my whole body aches like I have arthritis or something

Another thing is anyone else having there sleep affected by it?

I want it out but waiting on a dr appt
This iud drove me crazy and after it being removed since sept 30, I dont think I'm any closer to being sane. If anything, I know now that i'm not the only one who needs mental help. One thing that I have noticed that is working for me mental-wise is taken supplements of NutraSea + D (omega 3 fish oil with vitamin d) & B12 tablets in the the morning and SISU calcium & magnesium 2:1, and vitamin c at noon. Still waiting for a period :(
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NimdaAilil uploaded a new photo
Jan 26
hope1079 new york Comment
Jan 03
hope1079 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 03