Have u had stroke signs with mirena etc?
I am desperate to know if others are experiencing what I have been. I had Mirena inserted around early September. 8 weeks after having an emergency c-section due to complications, I had Mirena inserted. Around 4 weeks later I noticed I had chest cramp type pains. I felt like my heart would flutter for a sec. Before Mirena was inserted I had already began a normal menses. I use to have irregular menses but now it has been a at least once a month with a bleed time of about 3 days.. A total of spotting start to end being 7 days. Wonderful for a person that could go 4 months without. I went to the e.r. today for the second time. Around the time of ovulation I have bad chest pains that take my breath away for a second. Almost every time after sex I lose hearing in one ear, never both last the same time my left side of my face will either get tingly or go completely numb. I did not experience this until Mirena. I have no sign of stroke, no clots anywhere. I am fatigued a lot and it is usually after the chest pains. My IUD is in the righr place, I am not pregnant. They checked me for pulmonary embolism and thankfully I didn't have one. I have increased thirst that may be because of breastfeeding, but not sure, lower back pains, light headedness most days and I'm easily nausiated like I was when I was pregnant. I am going in tomorrow to have my IUD removed. Has anyone else had these signs with Mirena and had it confirmed as Mirena being the cause? Nobody can seem to find what is wrong and my only thought is it is attributed to Mirena.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
MadAtMirena joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 18
Mirena - good experience
Jul 27 by phillysBest
phillysBest joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27