456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
Is this going to get better???
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
166 members

Is this going to get better???

Okay, I'm 18 (yes, young) and I had my daughter on June 20 last year. Just the day before she even turned a month, I had decided that I'm not taking any chances and I got the IUD placed. Now she's almost 7mos and Saturday makes it 6mos for the Mirena; so far I've experienced the hair falling out, horrible weight gain, irregular spotting and such. But just this month, I have been bleeding since the 1st, I'll go to the bathroom and it'll lighten up, then it's still there when I get up for school; not only that, but at first my skin was so clear, now I can feel all of my pimples coming up and its horrible. I just came to terms with not being able to lose the weight but now I dont know if i should be alarmed about my bleeding.
Tags: Bleeding, 6 mos, one child, 18 yrs old, side effects, should i be worried
NimdaAilil Why is it so cold? It's alr... Comment
May 25
NimdaAilil commented on LiliaMC's status
May 25
tixbut joined this group
Welcome them!
May 17