456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
Not sure if it's PID
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
114 members

Not sure if it's PID

I had my Mirena inserted about a month ago. The Mirena is pretty much my last choice at not having a hysterectomy (age 30). I have one child (I am a very high risk pregnancy) but we might want another in the future. Anyhow after having mine inserted I started having really bad pain (worse than my endometriosis pain). I called the Dr and she put me on Toradol but said I could only be on it for a few days because it is such a strong NSAID. I already also take vicodin for my endo pain. The Toradol did help the pain is not as bad but it is still there. Then I developed diarrhea (sorry tmi I know). Yesterday I started feeling kind of dizzy and really sick to my stomach. This morning I really thought I was going to be sick. I also have been extremely cold. So I did hear (after I had mine inserted) that you can get PID but the symptoms are so vague when you look them up. I know it is flu time and I do work in a Dr office (not directly with patients though) but I just don't feel right. I feel so sleep and dizzy and my stomach actually feels like it's kind of burning. The only time I have had the flu in the last 10 or so years was when I was preggo with my daughter. And this really doesn't feel like the flu but I don't want to "freak" out and just think that it's PID and end up in the ER ($125 copay and just paid this to have my daughter at the ER after her tonsil surgery). Has anyone else had these symptoms and was it PID? I really want the Mirena to work but have heard such horrible stuff since having it inserted. And of course before I got it I heard nothing but great stuff. Also would a WBC show high if it was PID I mean I would imagine it would since it's an infection but not sure since I have never had it.
I have a theory I might have PID, going to the OBGYN today about the horrible pain during intercourse and my lower back pain. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.
I was told it's not PID but probably more like vaginismus.
wils70 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 09
mom_to_two_lovlies joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 28
Brittanycprice1 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 09