Not sure what it is
Has anyone experienced incontinence or a leaky liquidity discharge using Mirena?  I wear a panty liner everyday.  If I cough, sneeze or just at anytime it feels like I have wet myself.  I have to witch what I wear and frequently check my pantyliner during the day.  It's very annoying.  Also I am afraid to lay in my bed naked because I may leak.  What is it and why is it happening to me?
Oh my God I swore that maybe I was just being or had somethig else going on but i've been treated for UTI's repeatedly as well as yeast infections due to being so self conscience about the discharge also mine has the most horrible odor to it no matter how much i shower and bathe. I have read a few others today that are dealing with the same issue. I'm so glad its not just me. I swore that my bladder had grown weak because i have the slight incontinence issue too and its quite annoying. I dont even like intercourse anymore due to this issue. I am scheduling an appointment to have my mirena removed very soon.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
phillysBest joined this group
Welcome them!
Shanni91 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25