456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
Once IUD is removed, when can you start the pill again?
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
116 members

Hi-  I have had my Mirena for about 4 1/2 yrs-  it has been very uneventful.  My only complaint and it's a big one---  i cannot seem to shake an exra 10 lbs..  It is all in my stomach area and i absolutely hate it-  no matter how much i work out, i cannot seem to get rid of it.  I was way skinner right after i had my second baby-  ever since then, the 10 lbs crept in.
I do not have a period at all, which i love.  I don't have any cramps or any other issues.  Sex drive is low--- but i can deal with that.
I want to lose the extra weight.
If i decide to take it out, i am 45, so i would need to go back on the pill-  how soon can i do that where it would be safe to not get pregnant?  Will my body be totally out of sync too?  what can i expect?
awtwcw1 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 12
passion3flower joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 26
wils70 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 09