456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
Severe Pinching Pain
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
127 members

Severe Pinching Pain

I need somewhere to tell my story to some women who understand. I had the mirena inserted November 2011, and it has caused me nothing but problems ever since. I had severe pinching for 3-4 months that would cause me to scream, stop moving, curl up into a ball and basically just feel like someone was stabbing me in the uterus. I had and ultrasound and the doctor said it looked like it was placed perfectly and then I had the strings cut and it seemed to help it go away. But recently over the past few months the pain has come back. At least just as bad as before if not worse and I am miserable. My boyfriend is demanding that I have it taken out. I am calling my gyno tomorrow to schedule the appointment. But I have read so many horror stories about women having it taken out and the uterus getting damaged in the process. I am just so scared and in so much pain and I don't know what to do. I mean I know what to do, but I don't know how to handle it.

In reading I also see problems with yeast infections and dryness--I have been having serious problems with both.

Also--how long after its removed before I can try the pill again? I can't wait to have a family, but at 24 with law school and my career starting we flat out don't want that yet. And we have been in a committed relationship for three years--I would prefer an option other than condoms--not only would it get expensive but with my future husband it feels crazily unnecessary.

Hope all of you ladies are comfortable with me using you as a therapist this evening!
Tags: severe pinching
ab36 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 11
kimmers98 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 26
prqasad joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 16