456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
Should I?
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
121 members

Should I?

I'm 22 years old and am getting married in May. My fiance and I are waiting until marriage to have sex. We have also decided we want to wait for children for a few years, so we can get settled and try and have a stable money flow. My question is should I have the IUD inserted, or should I try another form of birth control first? I'm worried by what I see on here about the side-effects and so forth.. but it seems to me that most forms of birth-control have about the same effects? My only other problem is that I'm am completely terrible when it comes to taking pills, I never remember to take them, or for the same time in a day. However, this is the only reason why I'm not jumping in to get the pill. I'm going into the doctor soon to talk about it, and my best options, I'm just worried that I'm going to get all positive answers and have the "wool pulled over my eyes".
1 Comment
That's great that your waiting to have sex and children but I will tell you NO don't get the mirena. First of all if you've never had a child don't do it because the mirena can possibly cause you to become infertile  , second of all I wouldn't get something that has lawsuits against it BECAUSE of the problems. It's caused me to get multiple yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis and cyst on my ovarys . Just found out after a trip to the ER that I had fluid around my iud which caused me to have MAJOR stomach pains. DON'T DO IT !!
redheadaussie Number 3 of 4 yesterday. ON... Comment
shweepee joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 20
Mirenahaterr joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 18