456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
Side effects not worth it!
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
116 members

Side effects not worth it!

I had the Mirena placed in Dec 2011 after the birth of my 4th child.  The procedure was painless.  I experienced bleeding for 3 months after having the Mirena put in.  In January 2012, I started noticing my hair was coming out, a lot!  I thought it was because I'd just had a baby, however in March 2012 (3 months later) I went to the doctor about my hairloss and was told it was because of the Mirena.  She said it should stop by the 6th month.  I'm now into almost 10 months and still have hairloss.  I also get headaches everyday, sometime they are really bad.  I have no sex drive at all.  I'm extremely tired all the time, even after getting a full night sleep and a nap during the day.  I'm moody all the time.  I've been trying to lose weight and started dieting right after I had my daughter.  I was losing 1-2 pounds a week up until I stopped bleeding altogether because of the Mirena.  Now I cannot lose any weight.  I eat 1200-1400 calories per day and go to the gym 6 days week.  I've been going to the gym since February 2012 and haven't lost anything since March.  I finally got online to research all the possible side effects from Mirena and sure enough, I've found lots of women who have been going through the same issues I have.  I thought I was crazy.  I've got an appointment to have the Mirena removed tomorrow.  
awtwcw1 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 12
passion3flower joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 26
wils70 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 09