456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
mirena in for 4 years
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
115 members

mirena in for 4 years

i have had the iud in for almost 4 years now. at first i had normal bleeding, 6 months to a year later it was light bleeding. i had a period every 6 months or so and they lasted maybe 3 days or so. i had all the mood swings,weight gain here recently. i thought i was going crazy. bipolar runs in my family so i was for sure thats what it was. but after reading that other women had major mood swings i know it is the iud. i am going to go get it removed bc i have gained a good bit of weight and i am very unhappy. yea i thought the iud was going to be great. but after having it for awhile it seems the real problems kick in. if u have had it for awhile and feel the same, or not please comment. what kind of birth control should i use after i get the iud out?? my husband and i are not ready for another one right now. thanks
1 Comment
Hi I have had the mirena in for just over 4 years and just a few weeks ago i started to have major mood swings leading to a massive emotional breakdown apparently from the mirena iud after 4 years. I had been advised that they have a 5 year shelf life i had never ever had any previous problems with the mirena it has been great til the last three weeks. I dont know wether to have another one put in but its been best for me but no one ever tells u about the side affects.
passion3flower joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 26
wils70 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 09
mom_to_two_lovlies joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 28