Mirena IUD User Group
Mirena pain.
About This Group:

Users that recently got it and have had it for a while. Users that use to have it and got it removed are welcome to join as well. I'd like to have a group where everyone can share their input. **ADVICE, QUESTIONS, THOUGHTS, CONCERNS**

Founded by chiquita22gallo on June 14, 2011
15 members

Mirena pain.

Hi folks, I've only had my Mirena coil fitted for 3 weeks now but I'm seriously considering having it taken out already, as I am in AGONY, not just a llittle cramping, proper pain, I've been sick with the pain a few times. Is this normal and will it pass? I have my coil check up booked for the 31st of this month.

Any help appreciated.. Thanks..xx
1 Comment
I've had mine in for 9 months & I'm still in agony almost daily. I'd love to tell you it'll pass & you'll love the Mirena, but my experience has been awful. I was told by my doctor to give it a year, which I'm trying to do,but it's very difficult. Not only do I cramp constantly, but I also spot almost daily & bleed for 7-10 days after sex (sorry about the detailed info). I really hope it gets better for you, but if not, I'd suggest getting it taken out.
Mommyto3kids joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 04
Nickieair joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 17
veronicaalex13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 27